[governance] the forthcoming MAG meeting and open consultations

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Thu May 5 09:06:31 EDT 2011

Hi Roland,

I do not think anyone from civil society MAG members have only attended
the meeting for one day. This will be outrageous! Traveling to Geneva
for one day. At least this is my experience.  I haven't notice that. I
have attended all meetings including open consultations and the 2 days
MAG meetings (including civil society preparatory meetings one day
before the meeting starts). when I have attended the meeting, which have
been all the meetings but not the last one for funding reasons.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org