[governance] No concluding ending for CSTD WG to IGF improvement

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Mon Mar 28 12:08:56 EDT 2011

I am shocked! there is politics at UN.

Ok, not so much.

2 part strategy imho:

1) propose good workshops + plenary thingies asap /make IGF V a substantive success

2) make noise as Jeanette suggests while, like good UN player, working system. Our good friends at CSTD, all governments, and other stakeholders are of course pursuing the planet's best interests. Except when... we make noise that they're not.

Lee