[governance] CSTD WG on IGF meeting started

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Mar 25 13:10:14 EDT 2011

Last session - not having any concrete proposal/draft report, Chair
said he can report the situation, as his report, without substantive
proposals as we did not reach consensus and now asking
each comments.

Some argue for extension, one more meeting, combined with online
others argue for just sending the Chair's report - with annex

Finland made a proposal to list bullet points to see the consensus

Chair -

Chair, last word for me
Despite we cannot have recommendation,
as written in resolution, compile, but if possible make recommendation
– CSTD had dobut – and it came out
a lot people here made a lot of work, spirit, contribute,
secretariat, Swiss delegation – worked, but we don’t succeed,
but if we don’t succeed now, we will not succeed in by next CSTD
even we don’t have consensus on how to proceed –
so what now we have to be very realistic,
I will make my report as Chair of this meeting, as neutral and
balanced, ideas of
We have a compilation –
in CSTD, we will discuss with the Chairman of CSTD
only 3 hours, there people can make proposal

if you have ideas as Finland, you can send it to colleagues
then make it as room document, at CSTD

That I can provide as solution. Sorry for that, but no other solution is found.
Final word for the development of IGF.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org