[governance] Re: Day 2 of CSTD WG just started

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Mar 25 07:58:21 EDT 2011

Lunch brake, now.
We spent good time on Secretariat and Funding in the morning, no
possible agreement achieved. At the end, people started to ask how
exactly we come to the conculsion of the meeting/report and asked
to stick with the draft documents distributed.

The Chair replied that we will only make points of agreements.

Resume at 14:30, not 15:00.

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<