[governance] my humble proposal to add one para

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Mar 25 05:56:45 EDT 2011

I am not sure if this falls within the scope of CSTD WG, but I cannot
help propose to add something like the following words:

What do you guys think?

---
In view of the tragedic earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and the recent earthquake
and Tsunami occurred in Japan, inter alia, the members of the Working Group
recommend that future IGF should address the role of Internet and its
governance
against natural and man-made disasters as one of the emerging issues, taking
account the paragraph 72 (g) emerging issues and paragraph 91 (on disaster
reduction, sustainable development and poverty eradication) of the Tunis
Agenda .
---

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org