[governance] Help from MAG colleagues

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Mar 24 15:22:54 EDT 2011

>> It doesn't work like that. Roughly 50% of the members wear a
>> government hat. Some of the remaining members wear several hats. And
>> some members don't belong to a specific group of stakeholders.
>
> this is not really true.... selections are clearly stakehollder group
> based... this just repesenting oneself is a fantasy that is neither true
> not logical

Hi Parminder, it is easy to imagine how you would respond if somebody
referred to your reply as a fantasy. Particularly if you hadn't even
said what, in the reader's view, constitutes a fantasy. I know it is
completely pointless to say this, and I hope I won't be punished with a
two page response. Still, sometimes I don't feel like backing off.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org