[governance] CSTD WG on IGF meeting started

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Mar 24 06:53:52 EDT 2011

The CSTD WG meeting started this morning.
I made a short presentation on the disaster and the role of ICT/Internet
before we started the discussion on the Report. It may not directly
touch the IGF per se, but I feel compelled to report, first, and also
I think it is very much a governance issue, and the role of Internet
be also questioned.

After a few round of comments, we have entered into discussion
of Point 2,4, and 5 since they are inter-related, following suggestion
from India.
(though my concentration is not good enough, so I may missed some
key points)...

izumi

--
                        >> Izumi Aizu <<