[governance] China and IGF

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:29:50 EDT 2011

I cannot agree more with Norbert. Otherwise, it's like we're saying: Yeah,
we identified serious problems during WSIS, but let's set up this forum to
talk about something else... Furthermore, I don't remember this being a
quiet consensus that IGF has never been about helping advance solutions for
those substantive issues (but then again, I've been out of this loop for
quiet a while.)

Mawaki