[governance] New questionnaire on the improvement of the IGF

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Wed Mar 2 05:07:47 EST 2011

Dear Jeremy and all

It will be good to get an IGC response to this. But I also think it is
ESSENTIAL for individuals on this list, and organisations represented on
this list, to send in individual responses as well.

It is especially important that people from developing countries
respond.  There is huge concern with increasing developing country
participation and with increasing the IGF's coverage of development
issues, so the voices of people from developing countries, and people
from everywhere working with development issues, are particularly important.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director
association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
     governance at lists.cpsr.org