[governance] New questionnaire on the improvement of the IGF

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Wed Mar 2 04:19:24 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-01 at 15:17 -0300, Marilia Maciel wrote:
> The Secretariat of the CSTD has sent the new version of the
> questionnaire on the improvements of the IGF, in accordance with the
> dicussions of 25 and 26 February. Main changes are reflected in
> questions 1 to 3.

Thanks MarĂ­lia,

Izumi is a bit snowed under at the moment so he has asked me to take
over from him temporarily on coordinating our response to the CSTD
questionnaire.  This is something we had intended on doing last time,
but we couldn't get an IGC response together in time.  It's great that
we will now have a second shot at doing so.

Although we've been over this ground before, I'll start a new series of
threads for any responses to go in, and then I'll put them into a draft
statement within the next week, also drawing from the copious
submissions we have already written on these topics.  We can then
discuss and finalise the statement and send it to the CSTD by 14 March.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Consumers for Fair Financial Services
World Consumer Rights Day, 15 March 2011

Join the global consumer movement in demanding access to safe, fair and
competitive markets in financial services for all.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/wcrd2011

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless
necessary.