[governance] Can Icann really be necessary?

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 09:54:27 EDT 2011

Yes you are right, but even now the same theme can be applied as
.online
so your business on UK and its consumers may enjoy email or web-portals with
uk.online
other may have
us.online, pk.online,

but this may also have other alternate usage as well,
me.online, ibm.online, kids.online, jobs.online, policies.online or music.online

This is because you have came out of circle of (limitation), by leaving the
trade-name aside.

Thanks

Imran Ahmed Shah