[governance] Regulatory reforms Netherlands

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 06:45:32 EDT 2011

Dear All,

I would appreciate any assistance from anyone in Netherlands or other who
can provide me with the primary source document containing Netherland's
Parliament's. I did a search on WorldLII and only reached
http://www.ivir.nl/legislation/telecom/netherlands.html

If anyone has the legislation entailing Netherland's Parliamentary Position
on Network Neutrality, I would be grateful.

Warm Regards,
Sala

--
Sala