[governance] MSism and democracy

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:28:21 EDT 2011

I support the intervention of Marilia. It is too hard to accept and pretend
that the issue of multilingualism indifférrent let players who we are.
It should
be noted that the language problem must be considered among the most
critical issues and the first order. Discussions are closely monitored.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

*COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
 ACADEMIE DES TIC
*COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
*MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
*AT-LARGE MEMBER (ICANN)