Quo Vadis IPv6 - Was: Re: [governance] IPv4 - IPv6 incompatiblity (was Re: Towards Singapore)

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Jun 17 02:53:19 EDT 2011

Parminder,

Has anyone actually demonstrated that "something went wrong with the
Internet" in this particular regard?

Can you explain exactly what you think has gone wrong?

Thanks,

Paul.

--On 17 June 2011 12:07:40 PM +0530 parminder <parminder at itforchange.net>

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>