[governance] Request for Information [ICT4 health/ E Health]

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sat Jul 23 17:46:11 EDT 2011

<If the "sms" runs and is facilitated across the IP Core (such as NGNs) does
this qualify it to be part of the internet?

And if I access popular Internet sites via apps from my mobile phone is this
part of the Internet?

We are probably getting to a stage where technical definitions and sensible
governance definitions are heading in different directions..

Ian Peter