[governance] Is This An Issue for Internet Governance/Internet Human Rights?

Kerry Brown kerry at kdbsystems.com
Fri Jul 22 16:22:07 EDT 2011

You've convinced me I need to broaden my definition of Internet
Governance. I still believe the issue in the blog can't be solved by
regulating the Internet but as you say the decision not to regulate is a
form of governance, as would be giving input from Internet experts to
bodies that can regulate the issue.

Kerry Brown

Paul - sorry for the double email. I forgot to click on Reply all the
first time.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org