[governance] Is This An Issue for Internet Governance/Internet Human Rights?

Roxana Goldstein goldstein.roxana at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 13:03:28 EDT 2011

Absolutely in acordance with Deirdre, this is a crucial issue on Internet
Governance.

Please keep me informed about its follow up.

Even if it is not true -what has been said by the damaged user-, there are
many crucial issues, as Michel said, involved in this case.

Such us ToS, dominant position, supra-national jurisdiction, harmonization
of legal frameworks, user/consumer protection, corporate responsibilities,
users representation and collective action (not only individual actions as
someone said), among others.

And all this issues gain a special meaning if we look at them through the
glass of "human rights".... I see we have a lot of work to do ... facing IG
LAC Prep meeting.....next August....

Best,
Roxana