[governance] Position for the Executive Coordinator of the IGF Secretariat advertised by the United Nations

Asif Kabani kabani at isd-rc.org
Fri Jul 1 09:32:15 EDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I support Wolfgang, idea that we should encourage senior members of the
IGC to apply for the position of the Executive Coordinator, at IGF, Thanks
for Fouad for sharing this news, I think Fouad, should apply we support.

Thanks & Regards to all Friends at IGC

Kabani

2011/7/1 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" <
wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>

Asif Kabani
Email: kabani.asif at gmail.com

“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979