[governance] FW: Egypt, let your people go online!

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:43:38 EST 2011

No Telco in their right mind would willingly shut themselves down in my
view, it would be like cutting off an arm or a leg. Any operator would
benefit from movement of traffic or consumption of bandwidth or call traffic
volumes.

They would have had to be forced. If anyone has a copy of the legal
instrument (I suspect it was an Administrative Decree), I would be happy to
read the same. I am crossing my fingers that it is in English.

Sala