[governance] FW: Egypt, let your people go online!

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 22:27:46 EST 2011

Brett,

Do you know for a fact that these companies "helped"?  I suspect "We
really won't know the full extent" of the complicity for a long time
(if ever.

If you have documented evidence that FT and Voda willingly shut
themselves down, then I'd be happy to sign.  If no evidence, then it
smacks of knee-jerk anti-corporatism.
--
Cheers,

McTim