[governance] Internet blackout in Egypt

Bernard Sadaka sdkaaa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:07:09 EST 2011

The question that imposes itself is: "What can be done in order to prevent
this?"
How can we garrantee that other countries won't do that as well?
In addition to the social impact think of this impact on business (We
shifted all the communication from internet back to phonecalls, that is if
they don't cut these as well soon... what used to take 15 seconds by email,
is taking 15 minutes by phonecall !!! )

All the best,
Bernard.
-
Bernard SADAKA
Mobile: +961 3 172377
Twitter: @sdkaaa
Website: http://evoliuvo.com
Email : sdkaaa at evoliuvo.com, sdkaaa at gmail.com
DiploFoundation Associate
Social Media & Remote Participation Consultant
BsE in Computer and Communication Engineer
Lebanon