AW: Fwd: Re: AW: [governance] cross-border IG issues

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:19:35 EST 2011

This video may also be a point to consider as both theme suggestions
for the IGF as well as with regards to cross-border information
sharing:

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/the-argument-in-favor-of-defending-wikileaks-right-to-exist/43874

The core values and principles topic has somehow gotten lost in our
renewed IGF discussions after the mandate renewal.

-- Foo

     governance at lists.cpsr.org