[governance] CSTD Q8- Inclusiveness and participation

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Mon Jan 24 03:50:33 EST 2011

In message
<AANLkTikOu1n4yBifR7r-UOB2WL+4GOa_eb4jmCVb6QjG at mail.gmail.com>, at
00:39:33 on Mon, 24 Jan 2011, Marilia Maciel <mariliamaciel at gmail.com>
writes
 >-          Outreach strategy. Include in the IGF processes groups that
 >have not yet been included, from  civil society, small and medium sized
 >companies, decision-makers and parliamentarians

A common feature of all these is that they would normally take advantage
of the economy of scale of working through some other body such as a
trade association or civil society caucus. And what's that body for
Parliamentarians, I hear people asking - well that's their Government
minister and his officials.
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org