[governance] net neutrality

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Sun Jan 23 13:31:32 EST 2011

Sir Tim would make a great headliner for Nairobi, and his call for W3C's open standards certainly resonate.

W3C has been brilliant at staying out of political cross-fires even when touching on issues of major economic impact.

Though at least to me there's always been a touch of irony in an 'open' standards organization built on pricey memberships for multinationals predominantly.  Individuals need not apply, since there is no individual membership category.

Lee