[governance] cross-border IG issues

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 04:21:38 EST 2011

I guess what Parminder meant is that the power play on the Internet is
at the end of the day usually with the powerful countries :o) and yes,
that does affect the architecture of the Internet. Its just a matter
of perspective and that does vary according to geographical and
economical dissimilarities.

-- Cheeers

Fouad

     governance at lists.cpsr.org