[governance] Agenda for IGF Nairobi - IGC proposals

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Jan 19 23:33:16 EST 2011

Sorry to take so long to reply to this -

In addition toi the excellent proposals put forward by Parminder, I wonder
if we should tackle the general A2K area ­ access to knowledge. I personally
would like to see a plenary session (I think IGF plenary topics have become
boring and repetitive) - but at the least a good workshop would be useful.

Others involved in this general area might have suggestions ­ but it is
certainly a subject area where we can get some excellent input from all
stakeholder groups and some stimulating debate.

Ian Peter