[governance] Tunisia

Renate Bloem (Gmail) renate.bloem at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 12:42:30 EST 2011

For those of us who were there....In 2003 in Geneva we might not all have
known, latest at the Summit on 2005 we were aware!

Congratulations now to the people of Tunisia for their courage, no matter
how social networks might have helped. We wish you a great path in dignity
to your collective freedom.

So happy

Renate

http://www.ethanzuckerman.com/blog/2011/01/12/what-if-tunisia-had-a-revoluti