AW: [governance] Re: CSTD nominations

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Jan 11 03:57:35 EST 2011

Dear list

Thank you very much for the trust you have in me to represent the IGC and civil society in the new "UNCSTD Working Group on IGF Improvement". I will certainly do my best and report back as intense as possible. And I (with the others from our group) would be also happy to use our list for virtual consultations on relevant issues. Please use me (and the other four IGC reps) as YOUR channel to the Working Group.

With the insider knowledge I have from previous groups like WGIG or MAG I am well equipped to help newcomers from governments to get a better understanding what multistakeholderism means in Internet Governance and I am also prepared to say no, if needed.

Best wishes

wolfgang