[governance] Re: CSTD nominations

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Jan 10 19:51:55 EST 2011

Thank you very much NomCom and Ian in particular for nominating
them - though unfortunately, we had to cut down to five and am sure
it was not an easy work over the holiday season.

I have just sent these names to he CSTD secretariat as they
indicated that they need to receive it asap.

Personally like Marilia, I thank your trust and will do my best to
carry forward our cause into the new process.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org