[governance] Phase 2 of improvements to the IGC Web site

Don Cameron dg_cameron at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 8 21:33:27 EST 2011

Are we required to resubscribe to the list via the web interface or will
current memberships remain in place? - To be honest I have little interest
in blogging  (or bloggers) however am keen to remain on this list. May I
also reiterate that (hopefully) voting does not become a prerequisite for
membership of the IGC (or for that matter,  any other NGO) - or if this is
contemplated that mechanisms exist for members wishing to abstain without
losing membership rights.

Don