[governance] Phase 2 of improvements to the IGC Web site

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sat Jan 8 09:16:57 EST 2011

*	A single interface for subscribing to the list and registering on
the Web site, which also adds your details to an IGC membership database
(subject to eligibility).  I have fixed the LDAP errors that some people
encountered when registering, and made that the correct information is now
listed for everyone.

No Jeremy, I'm still unable to edit, and I always get the same error
message. Only one thing changed: you have put the right name of my
organization and its right URL.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Vice Chairman of CIC

World Federation of Engineering Organizations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231