[governance] Fwd: Contributions to the outcomes on the discussions on CSTD priority themes

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Fri Jan 7 15:24:10 EST 2011

Izumi,

I shouldn't volunteer anything a week before classes start.

I did take a quick glance at the docs, and 2 out of 3 I at least have an opinion on, while water...I appreciate daily. But have no further comment on.

So what are they asking for - a couple lines or paragraphs commentary on the reports concluding "issues for consideration"  fed back to them as IGC's "main findings and recommendations" or something more elaborate? Because if it's elaborate they want and we need igc consensus on but  have nothing to start with and it is due in  a week...I have no further comment.

Lee