[governance] New membership database: choose your own username

Don Cameron dg_cameron at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 5 14:12:36 EST 2011

> First, Don, your and my gray hair is showing if we speak of 'PDAs' - which is so 90s

Thanks Lee - I keyed an earlier response on my Blackberry PDA so perhaps the 90's is not quite as far off as we may think (tablets are way too bulky and annoying IMO :-)

To your second point - and in hope of continuing to move in a forward direction - perhaps the proposed changes were not clearly communicated and associated with the sort of list maintenance you refer to, or as widely understood as first thought? Given the validity of recent concerns I would think some revisitation should be considered (albeit dodging recent discussion inhibitors such as satisfying the needs of 'old timers' :-)

Don

     governance at lists.cpsr.org