[governance] New membership database: choose your own username

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Tue Jan 4 22:00:09 EST 2011

On 01/05/2011 01:37 AM, Fearghas McKay wrote:

> Most of the lists I subscribe to I do via email.

Same.

And though this may be a thing of the distant past for most on this
list: in some places it is significantly more expensive to log into a
Web site and look around and work there, than sending an e-mail.

I am often surprised how difficult it is to get an understanding for the
huge differences in Internet access cost by people who live in a
different economic environment.

Greetings from Cambodia.

Norbert Klein

c--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia, please visit
The Mirror: regular reports and comments from Cambodia.

This is the latest weekly editorial of The Mirror:

Christmas Forgotten
Sunday, 26.12.2010

http://tinyurl.com/2dyhnt2
(to read it, click on the line above.)

And here is something new from time to time - at least every weekend.

The NEW Address of The Mirror:
http://www.cambodiamirror.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org