RES: [governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

George Todoroff george_todoroff at imap.cc
Mon Jan 3 10:45:59 EST 2011

Something has gone terribly wrong with my mailer, so I`m deeply sorry
for double posting.

I wanted to revive the thread, by sharing my comments after reading this
news from today:
 http://domainincite.com/icann-rejects-bulgarian-idn-info-request/

I read the ICANN response at
http://domainincite.com/docs/DIDP-Response-Bazlyankov-20101201-1.pdf and
I believe that with this reply, ICANN
ran over its policy of becoming more transparent. They have refused to
share any details of how the decision to reject the Bulgarian IDN domain
was taken, by actually citing legal reasons for non-transparency.

--
  George Todoroff
  george_todoroff at imap.cc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org