AW: [governance] CSTD IX. Conclusions and recommendations

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:42:31 EST 2011

Hi Miguel, thanks very much for this detailed and useful summary. Indeed,
the comments made in response to some of the questions (such as regional
meetings and remote participation) were in other threads. I have gathered
these e-mail messages and saved them in the doc file attached, just for
easier reference in the future. No time to edit them, though. Sorry.

I take the opportunity to also forward the contribution I sent to the CSTD
Secretariat last week. Happy to see it is in tune with your summary.

MarĂ­lia

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio

Center for Technology and Society