[governance] Results of consensus call on themes statement

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Feb 7 22:14:34 EST 2011

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 11:07 +0800, Jeremy Malcolm wrote:
> But, I need to clarify the purpose of a poll such as that which we just
> had.  It is not a vote, so we do not need to record those who "voted"
> for or against it.  Once a statement has been adopted by rough
> consensus, it becomes a document of the caucus at large.  By the same
> token, a "voter account" is needed to participate in such a poll.

Very significant typo above.  Should read "is NOT needed."

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Empowering Tomorrow’s Consumers
CI World Congress, 3-6 May 2011, Hong Kong

Businesses, governments and civil society are invited to join consumer
groups from around the world for four days of debate and discussion on
the issues that matter most to consumers. Register now!
http://www.consumersinternational.org/congress

Twitter #CICongress

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless
necessary.