AW: [governance] Plagiarism and intellectual property

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Thu Dec 15 16:48:03 EST 2011

Dear All

i cannot but subscribe to all the arguments Wolfgang is presenting in his comments. Thanks to him for having given such a substance to my initial message. For all the mentioned reasons -also in former mails- Guttengerg is NOT the mediator European CS and "European Values" deserve.

Once again -and sorry for Andrea- Mrs Kroes did a very big mistake and discredited the work done so far by the European bodies, i.a. the European Parliament. I do hope she will be informed about our discussion.

Best

Jean-Louis Fullsack