[governance] Meeting report ECOSOC presentations

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 07:04:01 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 3:53 AM, Roland Perry <
roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:
Have those bodies been refused entry to CSTD meetings, even with the current
"exceptional" rules?

Yes, they have. The organization where I work was created after WSIS.
To attend last CSTD I was invited by the Brazilian government and went as
part of the delegation, not as CS. This is an awkward and an unacceptable
solution for CS.

MarĂ­lia

--
Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade