[governance] IGF relevance?

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 00:14:18 EDT 2011

Are you trying to imply that there is no public interest involved in NN when service providers and carriers are fighting? If so, can the rest of the world attempt to change the architecture of the Internet by slowly stepping away from this fight and find means to network without them? Hmm, interesting....Internet Evolution 2.0 ;p

Fouad Bajwa
sent using my iPad