[governance] Three IGC workshops (summary)

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 02:24:53 EDT 2011

I offer to serve as the remote moderator for the workshop around India's
proposal. I notice that you have mentioned Isoc India Chennai as a possible
supporter of this workshop. We will place this at our Chapter meeting to
formally come back to IGC as a co-supporter.

As for Topic 2, mapping Internet Governance, it requires utmost care in
handling a topic of this nature, hope that the IGC handles this topic in a
manner that the topic is not captured and that workshop brings about a
balanced outcome

Thankyou

Sivasubramanian M
President