[governance] Proposed workshop text on CSTD and/or Indian proposal

Miguel Alcaine miguel.alcaine at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:27:55 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I think you are right previewing a request to merge both workshops.

In such an scenario, I would suggest to push for the forward looking
workshop:
*Reflection on the Indian proposal towards an IGF 2.0

*In relation to the open consultations on "Enhanced Cooperation" verified
last December, may be some people in the list could enlighten the rest on
its conclusions.

Best,

Miguel

Disclaimer
My ideas are those of my own and does not represent any position of my
employer or any other institution