[governance] Proposed workshop text on CSTD and/or Indian proposal

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Apr 7 02:05:24 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 08:57 +0300, McTim wrote:
> hi,
>
> Might it be possible to do a workshop on an actual Internet Governance
> issue instead of navel-gazing?
>
> We couldn't even get our act together to make a statement to the NTIA,
> are we really only about talking about meta-IG, and not real IG?

Why not both?  Please suggest a topic for what you call "real IG", and
if there is broad agreement, the IGC can sponsor that too.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

Empowering Tomorrow’s Consumers
CI World Congress, 3-6 May 2011, Hong Kong

Businesses, governments and civil society are invited to join consumer
groups from around the world for four days of debate and discussion on
the issues that matter most to consumers. Register now!
http://www.consumersinternational.org/congress

Twitter #CICongress

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless
necessary.