[governance] IMPORTANT: 10 members required to approve a

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 00:48:02 EDT 2010

I'm not sure what you mean by "add" and by "bracketted text," Jeremy. Are
you adding your two "Whenever possible" paragraphs to the language proposed
by Avri, or are proposing them as the totality of the new language, or what?
I'd appreciate if you could submit the entirety of the new language you're
suggesting in one block of text, thanks.

Mawaki