[governance] a good read

Bernard Sadaka sdkaaa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 01:59:14 EDT 2010

I couldn't agree more with Sala and add to it the fact that technical community will also be directly excluded if the term Internet public policy is used. Of course there are other institutions for technical communities such as IETF but leaving them outside the scope of IG remains inappropriate.
I wonder if the term "Internet Multistakeholder Dialogue" would work? Since there are no DIRECT policy making coming DIRECTLY from IGF (all policies come from other independent institutions having this dialogue at IGF). This term will encompass all players and define a general dialogue about Internet rather then restricting it to governance, policy making or technical, ...

At the end, I would like to say that we are trying to use a different term then the term "Internet Governance" while it is an axiom which we are basing all our discussions on!

All the best,
Bernard.
Sent via my BlackBerry® smartphone