[governance] International Internet Treaty proposed by

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed Sep 22 15:37:01 EDT 2010

Meryem,
I hear about discussions and flames on cross border data flows for so
long (30+ years) that I am not worried about the world capacity to
discuss any treaty before an eternity. Actually until we have some
human centered ground for this, i.e. a 31st human right articles
about everyone's right to a neutral, protected and freely governed
and administered digital empowerment. The difficulty is that the
technology is just arriving now to the corresponding development.
jfc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org