[governance] International Internet Treaty proposed by Europe

George Sadowsky george.sadowsky at attglobal.net
Wed Sep 22 11:48:18 EDT 2010

Thanks, Bill,

I agree with Bill's comments.  I was a discussant
at that workshop, and I didn't think that the
material presented by Rolf was worth significant
discussion at the time.  In fact, when word of
such a treaty was first posted on this list, I
did not even associate it with the workshop in
which I participated.  This event has been blown
out of proportion.

George

     governance at lists.cpsr.org