[governance] FYI - ITU

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Sep 20 10:47:38 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have not followed it closely enough in the last year or so, but is there still a problem of national right of way being declared by coastal nations, where the coastal nations may get the advantages of the submarine cable, but inland nations are still pretty much blocked from the access?

Or has this been resolved on a regional basis?

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org