[governance] Nobel Prize for The Internet

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 18:59:59 EDT 2010

I think the idea is that the TBL be given the Nobel (Peace) Prize on behalf
of "the Internet"

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/03/internet-in-running-for-nobel-peace-p
rize-bbc/

My understanding is that part of the process could involve popular
nominations... which I would understand is what Shahzad is proposing for CS.

Whether it is a good idea or not is another question.

Mike