[governance] Invitation => IG4D

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Mon Sep 13 09:33:20 EDT 2010

Dear Mawaki

I do believe this economic line of research is quite relevant. Being from
South America regions and had been also in charge in the government ( about
8 years ago ) of use of internet in the country as well as it governance,
and as participant in several IGFs, also regional's, besides 10 years
involved with ICANN issues, I believe an international network to a research
program on "IG and Economics diversity" sounds quite perfect and I would
like to be considered as one hub of this network. We can also work for get
some  consortium sponsorship program including agencies from different parts
of the world.

 Let's go deeply on this and we can get some positive feedback .

 All the best

 Vanda Scartezini

Polo Consultores Associados & IT Trend

 Alameda Santos 1470 cjs 1407/8